Open your eyes and heart....

Open your eyes and heart....
All because of Allah s.w.t

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

path to "destination"..go Khadijah!(^_^)

its a long journey to go..your may face many obstacles,challenges.. don't give up.Face it and ask His guidance. keep on your stride..and smile always!


Bismillahirahmanirahim..alhamdullilah,I'm still here,keep moving and observing.. we are under same sky,searching for meaning of life. Mine,Alhamdullilah, I love You so much. everyday, new experience, new knowledge, new things. Interesting!



Monday,is our mock interview. ops,quite scary..heee..actually,not too scary. Its a nice experience and memory to remember..thanks Mr. Abdullah..I will do it and learn more. Keep practicing until I can speak English fluently even in dream..hehehe.. Your advice will be always in my mind,insyaAllah.



Yesterday, I had present my topic, "Stress Management" during the public speaking session. Alhamdullilah, Mr Hisham said its good. Actually I think I can do better,insyaAllah. I'm little bit nervous at first,but after that, its went smooth. Thanks to all the Trainers. They teach me a very valuable skills and knowledge. But, I promise myself, that I will try the best next time..Thank you Mr. Hisham,you boost my confidence and spirit to try harder. I know I have to polish it and improve more.



Frankly, I really feel extremely grateful to Allah because He plan the best for me. Love to be here,knowing each other, learning and experiencing new things. Allah, thank you for give me the chance to enjoy my life. I know, life is sometime hard and make me cry, but I know, You always be here to consult me. This is my journey..all of us have our own path,we choose different ways but the final destination is SAME. We will meet there soon..See ya!! (^_^)



2 comments:

  1. insyaallah...alwasy pray the BeST for all of us..amin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever listened what En faizal NLP said yesterday? let me remind u... he said "We can absorb the aura a person have to at least share it for our own benefit"
    immediately i think of you...memorizing how you deliver your public speaking topic...and I'm just thinking of a one way to absorb the aura of inspirational that you have...it might be as simple as praising you, hugging you and admire you...but of course the acts must be done in a very sincerely...hmmm
    I wish En. Faizal can teach me as yesterday the time seemed not enough for me to learn more about the NLP...sigh
    after all, all of us just thinking about the presentation for today.
    But, i just feel so great...alhamdulillah
    I hope all of our friends just feel the same.

    ReplyDelete