Open your eyes and heart....

Open your eyes and heart....
All because of Allah s.w.t

Friday, December 3, 2010

1st Week at Metropolitan City..








Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Assalamualaikum...
Alhamdullilah..I'm still breathing and given a chance to repent and seek for His blessing and love..I went to KL last sunday,being in my 1st rent house, living with kidah n mash at Taman Desa Keramat..My expression for 1st week in KL...subhanAllah,masyaAllah,Alhamdullilah,Nauzubillah...Allahuakbar..Ya Allah,please guide me and protect me from whisper of Satan and others things comes cross my ways to You..

I'm attending the BeSt Programme at UniRAZAK..lovely place,people,lecturers and friends.. I'm making new friends within the new enviroment..actually its quite different..but I dont have any choices..This is my time to gain new experinces,learning and practicing..I'm a traveler in this world..

Searching for new experinces,knowledges,people,cultures.. All this I do for the sake of Allah.. I'm a muslimah..I bring along the name of ISLAM..khadijah,please behave k..and take care of yourself carefully.. please,always remember if you keep on remembering Him,He will always remember you and help your way..love you Almighty..


No comments:

Post a Comment