Open your eyes and heart....

Open your eyes and heart....
All because of Allah s.w.t

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Be the Best among The Best...

assalamualaikum, meet me again..alhamdullillah, thanks to Allah that we are given a opportunity to still alive and enjoy the world.

last week, we had 4 sessions which are Report Writing (Madam Liza & Madam Farah), Powerful Presentation Skill ( Mr. Abdullah & Madam Rusilawati), Communication for Leaders (Prof. Syed Omar) and Grooming (Madam Leilanie).

superb! really enjoy with all of them. In Report Writing session, Madam Liza and Madam Farah taught us how to write a appropriate project proposal and how to present it. It is quite heavy for us but we have to face it and learn it. In my opinion, it is not too difficult to present it but the most important it how you deliver your ideas to audiences and make them impressed with your proposal.

During Powerful Presentation Skill session, now I know. The key word is "PRACTICE". If you want to be a good presenter or a public speaker, practice it more and frequent. You may face any difficulties,but face it bravely and keep on the efforts. Gambate Khadijah!

Not all of us can be a leader and not many of us want to be a leader. But, I want to be a leader. I have my own goal to achieve in life and I know I will face my obstacles on my way to achieve it. It doesn't matter for me. As long as I'm still in the right way, I will proceed confidently. But I must always remember this. Ask Allah in what ever you want to do as a guide because He know better than us.

Grooming!!! something that can make me feel like I want to make a transformation on my image. BUT, it is not because of you. Its because of my path that I have chosen. I just want to be look neat and smart. Not too beautiful because for me,it is subjective for us define beautiful. It is only a perception.

okay,see ya next time! may Allah bless us and enjoy your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment