Open your eyes and heart....

Open your eyes and heart....
All because of Allah s.w.t

Monday, January 10, 2011

doodling.. =)


Alhamdullilah, we meet again and have the chance to repent.. Allahuakbar... today post about doodling.. I miss my childhood.. we used to be very expressive and creative..But when we are getting older, we become too secretive and passive..

On 4th Jan, Prof asked us to doodling,just draw what ever in our mind. let your hand drive you.. And, THIS is my drawing.. I'm not sure why I drew it but all what I know is, this is myself. It represent my heart and attitude.

Actually, Prof said, this is one of the method of idea getting. some of them are using word association,career excursion, direct analogy and others.

and we also can solve the problem through your drawing by eliminating some of the elements in your drawing such as black colour or block.

so, try it.. maybe it will help you in your way. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment